Through Family Partnership – Help us help G.I.R.L.s
What is the Power of $10? Here at Girl Scouts of Nassau County, YOU have the power to impact how a girl connects with herself and how she connects with the world.
Through Family Partnership, we ask you to imagine the possibilities. Here is what your $10.00 investment can do if….
- Two (2) families donate, one girl can learn to think like a scientist and attend our In the Lab: Chocolate Science program
- Seven (7) families donate, one girl can learn First Aid and receive her Lifesaver: CPR Certification
- Thirty (30) families donate, one girl gets to participate in one full year of the GS Leadership Experience
- Seventy (70) families donate, one girl gets to experience one week at Camp Blue Bay Sleepaway Camp
Today help us reach our goal to enable more girls to participate in Girl Scouting.
Family Partnership giving supports:
Financial Assistance - No girl is ever turned away from Girl Scouts of Nassau County due to her family’s financial limitations. Financial Assistance can include, but is not limited to: membership fees, program participation fees, uniform components, books, badges, supplies and camp fees
Family Partnership Giving Patch and Troop Rebate
When you make a donation of $10 or more your daughter will receive a Family Partnership Participant Patch. And if your donation is $35 or more, she receives another patch for “Going The Extra Mile” and her Troop will receive a 15% rebate credit for use in the GSNC Shop.
For additional information on making a donation to support Family Partnership contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make your Family Partnership donation:
- During the online registration/renewal process, at the payment screen, you will be asked to make a contribution to the annual Family Partnership campaign. Simply, enter in the amount you would like to contribute and continue the registration/renewal process.
- Make you annual Family Partnership contribution using the GSNC Family Partnership Donation Form.