Special Fund Development Events
Every year, Girl Scouts of Nassau County hosts multiple events and fundraisers.
All special events are supported by local corporate sponsors and are organized by a volunteer-driven committee of local business professionals and community leaders. Please consider making a powerful difference in girls’ lives by supporting one of the events in your community.
What is the Power of $10?
Girl Scouts of Nassau County's Power of $10 Famiy Giving
Save the Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Here at Girl Scouts of Nassau County, YOU have the power to impact how a girl connects with herself and how she connects with the world.
On Family Giving Day, we ask you to imagine the possibilities. Here
is what your $10.00 investment can do if….
- Two (2) families donate, one girl can learn to think like a
scientist and attend our In the Lab: Chocolate Science
- Three (3) families donate, one girl attends
our St. Joseph Hospital Health Career Exploration program
- Five (5) families donate, two girls can learn about the ancient art and ingredients used to make the finest Japanese cuisine at Kabuki Sushi Class at Benihana
- Seven (7) families
donate, one girl can learn First Aid and receive her Lifesaver: CPR
- Ten (10) families donate, two girls
can attend Design and Sewing Class at My Style Camp
- Fifteen (15) families donate, a girl can earn her Home
Scientist, Hiker, Pets or Bug Badge at The Science Museum of Long
- Twenty (20) families donate, one girl can
learn how to swim, play tennis, gain pre-lifeguard training skills,
or learn fencing
- Thirty (30) families donate, one
girl gets to participate in one full year of the GS Leadership
- Forty (40) families donate, one girl can
attend Game Building Academy to learn 3-D printing, animation or
- Seventy (70) families donate, one girl gets to experience one week at Camp Blue Bay Sleepaway Camp
Today help us reach our goal to enable 100 more girls to participate in Girl Scouting. Donate today!