Volunteers should first decide if they are comfortable offering in-person troop meetings before proceeding. There are now many options and volunteers should determine what will work best for their troop/group. You may consider taking a hybrid approach, a combination of indoor, outdoor and/or virtual meetings and gatherings.
GSNC does not allow Girl Scout meetings or activities to take place
at any private home indoors or outside.
Completing the Troop Meeting Request Form
is required to receive prior approval, you can now enter up to eight
meeting dates if they are going to take place at the same location and
Starting June 18, 2021 Troops may meet indoors or outdoors with the following criteria.
- Girls and adults must follow any mask requirements for the location.
- GSNC encourages considering wearing masks outdoors if you are going to be in close contact in a cluster for a period of time or in a crowded public area.
- GSNC strongly recommends being socially distant whenever possible.
- GSNC strongly suggests masks be worn indoors.
- GSNC advises unvaccinated individuals to consider wearing masks and make efforts to social distance to provide a safe environment for our young Girl Scouts who cannot be vaccinated.
- In addition, the below guidelines must be followed.
Food and Beverage
First Aid Supplies
Volunteers and Families
Troop Meeting Approval