Your Girl Scout year just got easier.
As a Girl Scout Volunteer, you already know that your girls love Girl Scouts for the friends, the fun, and all the new things they get to try.
But what if there was a way to run your Troop in a way that saves YOU time and helps YOU plan so that YOU can spend more time with the girls? Meet the Volunteer Toolkit, the digital planning tool that makes it easy for you to get the most out of every Troop meeting.
And here’s the best part— it’s accessible from your home computer, tablet, or mobile device—placing everything you need in one easy-to-access place that’s accessible on the go.
With the Volunteer Toolkit:
- Daisy, Brownie and Junior Troops can access a whole year of Girl Scout fun by age level. Year plans come with pre-populated sets of meetings that give you plenty of ideas for activities and all the resources you need at your fingertips. Pre-populated meetings for Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors are coming soon.
- Don’t see an activity your Troop loves in one of the pre-filled meetings? Well go ahead and add that camping trip or visit to the science museum. Your year plan is fully customizable. You can even change the order of meetings by just dragging and dropping.
Troop Volunteers can also:
- Access the girl and family roster.
- Track girls’ achievements and attendance.
Troop Parents can:
- See what their girl’s Troop is planning this year in an easy-to-use calendar view.
- Stay in touch with the Troop Leader and Volunteers.
- Find new ways to participate in the Girl Scout Experience.
For a preview, check out the training videos. To find the Volunteer Toolkit, simply sign in where it says “My GS” in the green navigation bar above.
Why can’t I view the Volunteer Toolkit?
Where do I register for events?