Volunteer Resource Center's Tips for the Girl Scout Troop
Here are some monthly tips to let you and your Troop know what is going on in the Girl Scouting World! This will help you and your Troop come up with ideas for Girl Scout meetings, providing you with important Girl Scout dates, ceremonies, and activities to remember during the Girl Scout Year.
For more ideas, visit Program Spotlight and Community Service, read our latest eNewsletters and browse through our GirlFriends publication and Possibilities booklet.
- Remember those less fortunate. Visit a nursing home or hospital to spread holiday cheer.
- Here are some Community Service Ideas to share with your Troop
- Time to start thinking about Girl Scout Cookies! Girl Scout Cookie Sale begins in January!
- Memorial Day, May 25, 2015
- Reserve flags for parades, bridging, and end-of-year Ceremonies!
- Earn Bridging Awards and purchase them in our Girl Scout Shop!
- Download "What Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, & Ambassadors Do"
- Borrow the "Pick Your Journey" Kit for a Troop meeting. (Kits for Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior & Ambassador)
- Borrow materials for Camping & Outdoor Fun!
- Make eight-point Origami Stars or Three Dimensional Trefoils to display at your Troop meeting or Ceremony
- Make plans to get together this summer and earn the "Sum-more Girl Scouting" Patch