New for 2016, the OLC is moving to a new neighborhood NEXT WEEK!
The updated platform will come with the following requested upgrades and features:
- The site is familiar in that it looks and feels like many other common social communities.
- Fully responsive. You can view the site on any device, no app needed.
- Members can modify their notification preferences; choose to get them immediately, daily, weekly or not at all.
- Members can choose to join only the groups that are relevant to them.
- Fully functioning sophisticated Search feature.
- More members only offers are expected to be added regularly.
The online community will still be referred to as the OLC and the URL will be the same; member.gsnc.org
What about the old OLC (aka Kin Valley)?
You will still be able to log in to the site and download any images or files you have stored there through the end of March 2016.
How do I access the new site?
You will need to create a new account. Check your inbox! Account credentials have been emailed to the email address on file to all parents of registered girls and all registered volunteers. If you haven’t received an email invitation, you can reset your account by using the “forgot password” feature and your email address of record.
It’s quick and easy to get started:
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Set up your profile
Step 3: Select the groups you wish to follow
Step 4: Set up your notification preferences
Step 5: Check out the members only offers
Step 6: Search and browse the Calendars, Events, Discussions and Photos of the groups that interest you.