Why Participate in the Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
Through Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts begin to develop life skills which they can use in the years to come. Girls who learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics will be poised for success in their personal and professional life.
* Goal Setting - Girls learn how to set goals and meet deadlines.
* Decision Making - Girl Scouting teaches girls how to use research to develop a plan and work as a team.
* Money Management - Girls learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
* People Skills - Girls gain confidence learning how to deal with different types of people.
* Business Ethics - Girl Scouting teaches girls to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
By Participating in Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts will learn how to Be Your Best You! They'll have the opportunity to grow when they set goals and strive to achieve them through solid decision making, money management, people skills and good business ethics.
Order Magazines from GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
October 1st - November 1st!
Meet Blossom, the Mags&Munchies Mascot
Blossom is a honey bee. Did you know that honey bees fly at about
15 miles an hour. Find out how to earn Blossom.