Participate in GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
Why Participate in the Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
Through Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program, Girl Scouts begin to develop life skills which they can use in the years to come. Girls who learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics will be poised for success in their personal and professional life.
* Goal Setting - Girls learn how to set goals and meet deadlines.
* Decision Making - Girl Scouting teaches girls how to use research to develop a plan and work as a team.
* Money Management - Girls learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
* People Skills - Girls gain confidence learning how to deal with different types of people.
* Business Ethics - Girl Scouting teaches girls to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Dive-in to Girl Scouts of Nassau County's (GSNC) Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program. Join in, Be Active! and learn how to set goals and strive to achieve them through solid decision making, money management, people skills and good business ethics.
What's new for the 2014 Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program?
BIG NEWS for this upcoming year:
- Photo Keepsake products can be ordered online and shipped directly to the customer
- Girls will be able to create their own virtual store and will continue to use their business cards to direct people to their own online store.
- There will be new Nut and Candy offerings, with many more options available online.
- Great new tins, perfect for gift giving.
Order Magazines from GSNC's Mags&Munchies Fall Products Program
Mags&Munchies River Otter Mascot
Find out how to earn this adorable river otter by participating in the 2014 Mags&Munchies Program.