Other Places to Go Offered by Our Program Partners
Is your Girl Scout Troop looking for a program other than what is offered by GSNC? Program Partners offer other places for your Girl Scout Troop visit, while providing an experience that aligns with the Girl Scout program.
GSNC’s vetted and approved Program Partners develop and facilitate quality programs to empower young girls to explore their interests, and acquire new knowledge and skills. Programs are aligned with Girl Scout badges, awards and patches; fulfilling many if not all requirements.
The Program Partners listed below have successfully completed our vetting process and now provide Girl Scout approved programs. For more information, please view Possibilities.
Learn correct archery form, terminology and the 12 step shot sequence at this family owned and operated archery range.
- Bullseye! (Cadette Archery Badge)
To schedule a program, contact C&B Archery’s Manager, Anthony Agnese to register at 516.933.2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cradle of Aviation Museum
Travel through 100 years of aerospace from hot air balloons to an actual Lunar Module; using interactive exhibits to learn so much more!
- Using Resources Wisely (Daisy Use Resources Wisely Petal)
- The Inventor (Brownie Inventor Badge)
- Get Moving: The Journey Starts Here (Junior Energize and Investigate Get Moving Journey Awards)
- Aviators Overnight (Cadette Night Owl)
To schedule a program, contact the Museum’s Reservations Desk at 516.572.4066.
Elite Martial Arts and Fitness
ECF Martial Arts and Fitness teaches and encourages the principles of Respect and Discipline to ensure personal growth and accomplishment.
- Martial Arts Mania: A Troop that kicks together, sticks together. (Brownie My Best Self Badge, Junior Staying Fit Badge, Cadette Science of Happiness Badge)
To schedule a program, contact Lisa Santisteban at Elite Martial Arts and Fitness at 516.754.8519 or email@example.com.
Emerge Yoga & Wellness
In this safe space for self-discovery & expression, access your hidden potentials as you swing, stretch, spin and strengthen core muscles doing antigravity yoga in a thematic hammock. Take a proactive role in your own growth & evolution, embarking on a journey to create an inspired life!
- Flying Fitness (Brownie My Best Self Badge, Junior Staying Fit Badge)
To schedule a program, contact Stefani Gallagher at Emerge Yoga at 516.781.1078 or Stefani@EmergeYW.com.
Explore diversity through dining at this Cuban style restaurant that challenges the senses with creative cooking techniques.
- Earn Your Taste Buds Patch (Taste Buds Patch Program)
To schedule a program, contact Crystal Davis, Havana Central Events Manager at 516.739.7900 or CDavis@havanacentral.com.
Microsoft Store, Roosevelt Field
Use the latest apps and Microsoft devices to compete and complete challenges!
- Computer Expert Badge Program
- Digital Photographer Badge Program
- Minecraft Build Challenge Workshop
To schedule a program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Center
Explore this interactive facility to trace the history of firefighting in Nassau County with hands-on exhibits that feature antique and contemporary fire apparatus and gear. Learn basic fire science and develop a sound home escape plan with professional guidance.
- Safe & Sound: The Science of Fire (Daisy Respect Authority Petal)
To schedule a program, contact John Murray, Chief Instructor at email@example.com or call 516.572.4177.
Old Westbury Gardens
Old Westbury Gardens seeks to inspire appreciation and knowledge of the best qualities exemplified in the American country estate of the early 20th century through faithful preservation of its landscape and gardens, architecture and collections.
- Daisy’s Flower Garden: The Journey Starts Here (Daisy Flower Garden)
- A Bug’s Life Garden Tour (Brownie Bugs Badge)
- Family Stories: Yours, Mine and Ours House Tour (Brownie My Family Story Badge)
- Follow Your Nose Garden Tour (Brownie Senses Badge)
- Girl Scout Way Garden Tour (Brownie GS Way Badge)
- Long Islanders: Celebrating Community (Brownie Celebrating Community Badge)
- Westbury House Artists Tour (Brownie Painting Badge)
- Flower Power (Junior Flowers Badge)
- Girl Gardeners Dig It (Gardener Badge)
- Home Sweet Habitats (Junior Animal Habitat Badge)
- Junior Girl Scout Way (Junior GS Way Badge)
- Animal Helpers (Cadette Animal Helpers Badge)
- Blaze the Trail (Cadette Trailblazing Badge)
- Cadette Girl Scout Way (Cadette GS Way Badge)
- Great Tree Debate Gardens Tour (Cadette Trees Badge)
- Adventures in the Garden (Senior Adventurer Badge)
- Bit by the Travel Bug (Senior Traveler Badge)
- Homegrown Locavore (Senior Locavore Badge)
- Sky Watchers (Senior Sky Badge)
To schedule a program, contact Lisa Reichenberger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.333.0048, ext. 338.
Om Tara Yoga Studio
Yoga as a lifestyle is one that aids in bringing peace and balance by means of awareness in action and thought. A regular yoga practice, one that includes asana (poses), breath work and meditation, allows the practitioner to attain a sense of unity between the body, mind and spirit.
- Yoga for Daisies (Daisy Respect Myself and Others Petal or Daisy Considerate and Caring Petal)
- The Best Me I Can Be (Brownie My Best Self Badge)
- Keep Calm and Yoga On (Junior Staying Fit Badge)
- I’m a Warrior, not a Worrier (Cadette Science of Happiness Badge)
To schedule a program, contact Barbara Ludwig at email@example.com.
Rising Sun Dojo
Sensei Heather, owner of RISING SUN DOJO, is a Black Belt in Kempo and Jui Jitsu who has been practicing and teaching American Martial Arts for twenty years. In her class, students learn quickly that determination and concentration are as connected as the Student Creed and the Girl Scout Law. Girls will be exposed to a variety of martial arts styles; learn how to strategically kick, punch, block and grab during this street smart self-defense karate class.
- Street Smart Martial Arts (Daisy Respect Myself and Others Petal, Brownie My Best Self Badge, Junior Staying Fit Badge, Cadette Science of Happiness Badge)
To schedule a program, contact Heather at 516.795.4492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Flies Ceramics
Learn how pottery is made and examine pottery in different phases of its unfinished and finished stages. Paint your own masterpiece after learning basic skills from instructors.
- Fun & Functional: Ceramics (Brownie Potter Badge)
To schedule a program, contact email@example.com.
Women Auto Know
Audra, the owner of Great Bear Auto Repair and Body Shop in NY, and founder of Women AUTO Know, is on a mission to take the fear out of auto repair by educating women about their cars and empowering them to take control of the auto repair experience.
- You Auto Know (Senior Car Care Badge)
To schedule a program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Girl Scouts of Nassau County (GSNC) provides this Program Partner web page as a service to our membership. GSNC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the program. Links from GSNC’s website to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by GSNC of the parties or their products and services. Program content is based solely on material received from Program Partners.