Our lifetime members are a cherished part of the Girl Scout family.
A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $195.00 (the non-discounted fee is $375), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
As a lifetime member, you will receive*:
- a welcome letter and lifetime member certificate signed by the chair of the GSUSA National Board of Directors
- a lifetime membership card
- Girl Scouts bimonthly alumnae e-newsletter
- eligibility to purchase a lifetime membership pin
- additional benefits, like invitations to events, based on your Council affiliation
Complete the Lifetime Membership Registration Form and submit it to Council no later than September 1, 2017. While we are currently using an online registration system, this special offer must be submitted directly to the Council office.
Girl Scouts of Nassau County
110 Ring Road West
Garden City NY 11570
Through the generosity of a donor, limited financial assistance is available to off-set the cost of lifetime membership. Please contact GSNC Fund Development at 516.741.2550 for additional information.
*Due to the volume of lifetime memberships GSUSA must process, this paperwork will be delayed until the late fall.