The Entrepreneurial Program Department is looking for help during Cookie Season. Available shifts include temporary full-time basis or temporary part-time basis.
The successful Cupboard Help candidates should be:
- Reliable and dependable
- Customer friendly
- Able to read, understand and fulfill orders as indicated on order forms
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Willing to spend the majority of the day outdoors, in all types of winter weather
- Available from January 30 to March 25
- Lifting, loading and unloading boxes.
- Reading customer order forms and correctly selecting and counting merchandise
- Moving products between Cookie Cupboard, and cars in parking lot
- Keeping merchandise neat and organized in Cupboard
We are looking for individuals to start on or around January 30. When applying, please indicate which shift you are interested in:
- Temporary full-time basis to work primarily Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
- Temporary part-time basis to work Monday – Friday, mid-days
- Temporary part-time basis to work Thursday nights 5:00-8:00 and Saturday mornings 10:00-1:00.
Warehouse experience is not required, but would be helpful.
Girl Scouts of Nassau County is committed to diversity. EOE.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please include why you want to work for the Girl Scouts of Nassau County, the type of position you are looking for and any other relevant information.