GSNC Girl Scout Cookie News...
2015 Cookie Theme - "There's Something Amazing Inside"
There's Something Amazing happening with the Cookie Program in 2015.
Are You a Cookie Rookie?
Go to Little Brownie Baker's new web page and video.
Save the Date!
Did you know that our Girl Scout Cookies have…
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Hydrogenated oils in five varieties
- No artificial colors
- 100% real cocoa
- Nutritious whole grain oats in Rah Rah Raisin
- Real peanut butter in the Do-si-dos
- 2 nut-free Cookie varieties (Trefoils and Thin Mints)
- Vegan Cookie (Thin Mints)
- Gluten free Cookie (Toffee Tastic)
- Greek yogurt chips (Rah Rah Raisin)
The Girl Scout Cookie® Program is a key part to the Girl Scouting experience. Much more than a way to raise money, the Girl Scout Cookie® Program is a hands-on, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunity which teaches girls five skills needed in both life and business-- goal setting, decision making, money management, business ethics, and peoples skills. These are skills that last far beyond the Cookie Season.
Girls can do a world of good with the money they earn in the Girl Scout Cookie® Program.